Blogging is a very nebulous thing. You start writing and you hope someone is reading. I mean, why bother writing if no one is reading, right? It takes some time for old friends to find you and hopefully you'll make some new friends along the way.
But, what if no one comes to read? Should you bother to keep writing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Depends on how fragile your ego is I suppose. Your stat counter will tell you that people are lurking, just not commenting.
I've stumbled across blogs that have NEVER had a single comment and yet the blogger keeps on writing for months and sometimes years. Others never activate comments at all - so I guess it depends on what you want from the blogging experience. Diary for personal thoughts or public discussion of those thoughts.
I just want to be loved.
;-)
I don't blog for the comments - not that I don't appreciate hearing what you all have to say - but I'd prolly do it anyway
not as frequently as I used to or would like to but still...
p.s. I think you should post a pic of yourself on tv!! hehehe everyone will love THAT!!
I mostly blog to shut my brain up. But I do like comments.
Post a Comment