FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rakes and Implements of Destruction

Hey everyone.  Want to wish you all a fantastic Turkey Day!  Not much interesting on the Washington DC trip, but this project is keeping me crazy busy.  I was working on it past 10 PM last night.  Going to Chicago next week, so if you want me to visit you, send me an email. (Ha!)

So, anyway, to keep you entertained, enjoy this:



Send your own ElfYourself eCards

See you next week!

Brian

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love those elf yourself cards. They make me laugh.

kitty said...

wow - you're getting so YOUNG!!

BrianAlt said...

Hmmm, no longer available. How odd!

Kitty - yes, same pic as the one on the sidebar. I'm surprised that you didn't comment on the title.

kitty said...

I didn't even notice the title :(
I've been super busy today - but like I just said - I LOVE Alice's Restaurant!!! hehehe