Everything comes and goesA warning for all of us currently in a good state of mind. Remember, it comes and it goes. I don't really want to hear that right now, but I know it's true and I know I need to hear it.
Pleasure moves on too early
And trouble leaves too slow
Just when you’re thinking
You've finally got it made
Bad news comes knocking
At your garden gate
Knocking for you
Constant stranger
Brian's Stats
Current Weight: 211.2
Loss this week: 1.2
Total loss: 4.8
% of body fat: 33.4%
BMI: 29.5
I need to talk about this whole weight thing. I'm not losing weight all that quickly, but my love handles are almost gone. I can only pinch them now, not hold them. When I lost weight last time I was well under 200 before I could do that. So this is clearly different. I can also squeeze another belt hole down, but that wouldn't be comfortable. When I can do that comfortably, my waist will be around a 34. I started at a 38. The last time around my waist was a 34 when I was under 190 lbs. I feel I'm doing this the right way. I'm not starving myself, far from it. I'm usually not hungry! Not that I starved myself last time, but I was clearly hungry more often last time around. (The definition of starving?)
Bottom line, I'm proud my commitment and away I go!

2 comments:
Kate's Stats:
Current Weight: 209
Loss this week: Nothing
Total loss: 4 pounds
BMI 29.1
if you're working out you're gaining muscle - muscle weighs more than fat
so you are probably losing fat but gaining muscle which also helps burn fat - sooooooo the more muscle you have the more fat you'll burn - but your weight may not change as drastically
but I assume you knew all that
Post a Comment