FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Book

So I'm reading a new book.  It just hit bookstores yesterday.  I recommend you read it too.


Click on it for more information. It's the most straight forward, sensible advice book I've ever read. And I'm only on chapter two.

Seriously, check it out. It's at all bookstores and Amazon, B&N, Borders, anywhere you would buy books online or at a store.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Why are you reading a book about relationships?

or is it just supposed to be funny?

BrianAlt said...

Fair enough questions. Last one first.

The book is supposed to be humorous, but serious from their perspectives at the same time. Is the fact that I'm reading it supposed to be funny? The answer is no. I am quite serious about reading it.

Why are I reading a book about relationships? Well, I'm in one. The book is not about finding a relationship, it's about being in one. Relationships are complicated. I can always learn more. There are plenty of times I've sought advice on how to deal with my wife on things. PLENTY OF TIMES. Sure there are parts of the book don't apply, or perhaps I've moved beyond the situation, but there are enough things that I haven't thought about or experienced yet.

They also happen to be the hosts of my favorite podcast. I listen during my commute just about every day.

You can check out a chapter of the book for free at KATG.COM/BOOK.

BrianAlt said...

Are I? Damn!