FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Toronto!

Off to Toronto tomorrow.  I think this will be my last trip for a while because of the budget crunch.  Oh well.

I'll be visiting a friend while I'm there.  Hooray! 


I won't be near here.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Well, when the fam wants to see Mount Rushmore, you know where to find me.

BrianAlt said...

Wow! That would be awesome. Thanks Kate.

kitty said...

welllllllllll are you home yet??

BrianAlt said...

Yep! And what an awesome person I met.

Jocelyn said...

Yeah, I heard the people you met in your business were amaaaazing!

kitty said...

nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT nEw PoSt new post NEW POST NeW pOsT