FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dinner!

I'm going to a hockey game with my friend tonight.  I usually go to a couple of them a month, but I missed all of last month.  Too busy with the travel and all that.

The game starts at 7 PM and we go to dinner beforehand.  Last week he took me to a nice Argentinian place he knew about.  Usually we eat at a few different BBQ places or Chevy's, but I like eating at nicer places.  He's not the dress up type, so I need to choose places that are more casual.  So this morning I went on a search for a few possibilites for dinner this evening.  I came up with the following...

Los Dados – Mexican

Borgo Antico – Italian

Havana Central – Cuban

HK Hell’s Kitchen – American

Fig & Olive – Mediterranean

You can click on the names to see the menu/website.

What I'd like to know is, which would you choose?  Not which you would choose for ME, but which you would choose for yourself, and why?  Looking forward to the opinions.


Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I guess it doesn't matter now since you're already wherever you decided to go, but I vote for
Fig & Olive. I luvs Mediterranean cuisine - although the other places looked awfully nice too and the menus were interesting.

I thought Gordon Ramsay was taping his show Hell's Kitchen, in New York, when I saw it on your list. *grin*


Happy New Year to you and the family.

kitty said...

if I ever get the new power cord for my laptop I will check these out and give you my choices hehehe - Sam set up our old computer to hold us over but it

S U C K S

and I can't really get a good view of the menus from my cell phone

p.s. while I'm here... thanks for the dvd :)

BrianAlt said...

We went to HK Hell's Kitchen (which is redundant). It was good. Not overly impressive, but good. We had onion soup dumplings, which were tasty and interesting.

It's very close to the bus station, so I have to keep this place in mind for the future. Easy in and out with my wife.