I'm a fan of the Rolling Stones, there's no doubt about that. First loves are The Beatles and The Who. Then my second level are The Stones, The Kinks, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, seeing a trend here? I sure am!One of my girlfriends was a big Rolling Stones fan. She was the major overlapping girlfriend during my high school years. I remember that she didn't know the song Sister Morphine (which isn't on this album). I didn't know it then either. Now I know it well. I have to say that this makes me question how much she really liked the Rolling Stones.
(Browser just crashed on this one too, but this time it was saved as a draft! Strange!)
Yeah, mama and papa told me I was crazy to stayMick Jagger has said that this song is, "...about an imaginary person who comes from L.A. to New York City and becomes a garbage collector." However, as Wikipedia says, it sounds more like he becomes a prostitute.
I was gay in New York, a fag in L.A.
So I saved my money and I took a plane
Wherever I go they treat me the same
Yeah, some call me garbage when I'm sweeping up the streetSo is that the streets he's actually sweeping, or is he "sweeping" for something else? Yeah, I think it's something else.
But I never roll and I never cheat
And I'm filling a need, yeah, I'm plugging a hole
My mama's so glad I ain't on the dole
So, Jocelyn, just another tease? Talks a good game but can't get down to business? When will this whip come down already?

1 comment:
not a fan of the rolling stones OR the who... but you knew that hehehe
I did see on the news this morning how some parents group in Florida is trying to have the who banned from the super bowl because Pete Townshend is allegedly a pervert
Post a Comment