FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

So, I've returned from Chicago. I had deep dish pizza like I said I would. Kitty obviously doesn't think it's pizza. I don't care if it is or it isn't. How is it? Well, it's okay. That's it, just okay. Nothing special. The crust should be tastier.

I wanted to update you on my travels. Next week I'll be going to Houston, Texas. Not sure if that's interesting or not. We'll see.

The first week of January I'll be going to Richmond Hill, Ontario. Hmm, does one of my blog readers live near there? Perhaps one does. If that one would like more information, send me an email, okay?

Then, the third week of January I will be in London. I think my wife will come too. I think, we'll see if that works out.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Naughti Biscotti said...

are you ever heading this way?

kitty said...

CORKNEST!!! I want to send you something but how do I do that if you're never there??!

and yes - I still think it's a casserole hehehe

Mimi said...

Richmond Hill! Wow, you're living the big time now! he he

Jocelyn said...

Richmond Hill, eh? Is this a reward or punishment? hehehe

BrianAlt said...

NB: We were supposed to go to San Francisco at one point, but I think that's off now. Although that's pretty far from Bakersfield. Does anyone ever go to Bakersfield? Well, except the Rolling Stones, of course.

I was driving home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield
Listening to gospel music on the colored radio station
And the preacher said, "You know you always have the Lord by your side"


Are you the girl with Far Away Eyes?

kitty: I'm still in the office at least every other week. Like this one, for example.

Mimi: Hi! Well, GTA as Jocelyn says. Maybe we'll be staying in Toronto.

Jocelyn: Work! And it might be longer as I think we might be visiting 3 agencies in the vicinity.