FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Give The People What They Want

Fine Jocelyn, you want me to post, I will post.  I'm all about giving the people what they want.  Here are a few quick hits:

I've been working out and I've changed my diet.  I've lost more than 15 lbs.  My weight fluctuates a bit, but that seems normal.  I've gained lots of muscle and I have some definition now.  I've lost at least 3 inches off my waist.  Last time I did that, I weighed at least 15 lbs. less than I am now.  Must be the exercise.  It's definitely changing the shape of my body.  I'm starting to wear more form fitting clothes.  I don't mind showing it off.

You know what's odd about exercising?  When I weigh myself after I'm done, I've usually GAINED weight.  I attribute this to all the water I drink.  I probably drink 30 - 40 oz. of water in an hour workout.  Anyone know of a better reason?

I was sick last week.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I did nothing those days except stay in bed, watch TV (World Cup games were fun to watch) and played XBox here are there.  I had lots of work to do, I need to finish a presentation from scratch by this Saturday.  I'm confident I can do it, but I should have done it last week.  Except my brain wasn't working so well.  But I could have done SOMETHING, right?  I'm such a procrastinator.

My daughter has an evaluation at a theater school tonight.  I'm taking her.  I like doing things like that with her.  Therapy has helped my relationship with her.  At least I think so, hopefully she does too.  I studied with her last night.  She didn't want to study with me for fear of my wrath when I found out how little she knew.  But I was calm and I explained it to her in real world terms.  Later that night she came and hugged me and thanked me and told me she finally understood it and she'll remember the example we came up with for the test.

I guess that's good for now.

Well, it's been said before, the world is a stage
A different performance with every age.
Open the history book to any old page
Bring on the lions and open the cage.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Wrath? I wouldn't want wrath from you either.

kitty said...

HOMEWORK II: the wrath of Brian

Jocelyn said...

'The Wrath of Brian'

Is that the sequel to 'The Life of Brian'?

BrianAlt said...

Wow, I posted about a lot of different things and everyone keyed in on wrath.

kitty said...

ok then...
I'd say if you haven't err.. fully processed all the water yet, the weight of that is now in your body
if you weigh an empty bottle and then fill it with water and weigh it again it is obviously gonna weigh more - same goes with your body, right?

how'd the evaluation go?